Tom Jones brings decades of experience as a successful small business owner and valuable insights gained as a local government official to his tenure as state representative. Tom was elected to represent the people of the 98th Legislative District
, serving much of northwestern Lancaster County and three municipalities in Lebanon County.
Tom has five main emphasis areas as a legislator:
- Upholding the sanctity of life.
- Protecting Second Amendment rights.
- Improving election integrity so Pennsylvania voters have trust in our election process.
- Helping parents have a stronger influence in decisions surrounding their children's education and giving parents access to curriculum details in our public schools.
- Fighting to keep government spending in check so that taxpayers can keep more of their hard-earned money.
Underscoring all these areas is Tom’s primary goal: to truly serve as a voice for those he was elected to represent.
Tom has long been devoted in serving his community. Most recently, he served as chairman of the East Donegal Township Board of Supervisors, ensuring that essential government services were provided with excellence, while never voting to raise taxes. Tom also serves as a Police Commissioner for the Susquehanna Regional Police Department and as a director of the Maytown/East Donegal Township Fire Department. Finally, he works to preserve the area’s beautiful farmland as a member of the Lancaster County Planning Commission.
Tom is a man of strong faith. He serves as an elder at Community Bible Church in Marietta.
Tom and his wife, Rochelle, have four children. The Jones family lives in Maytown.